About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Saturday, December 26, 2009

LIGHT AFTER THE STORM

LIGHT AFTER THE STORM

The world seem dark,
I’m waiting.
Under the only lamp post,
The sole survivor of the harsh storm,
Standing strong on its own will,
Bringing light to those who need it,
Till the last of its light goes out,
Here i stand,
Waiting for her...
She who brought warmth into my heart,
She who made me feels important,
She who crippled me with fear,
Of falling in love again,
Her smile that heals my pain,
Her dominant kisses that reminds me,
To keep living through the harsh times,
Warmth of her soul,
Scent of her weaving dark hair,
Touch of her smooth bright skin,
Reminding me of,
How i miss her...
How i want her...
How i need her...
HOW I LOVE HER...