About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beauty Of The Moonlight

The night sky ,
Devours the sadness...
Crawling inside her thoughts..
What she are ,
What she have become,
What does she desire,
Leave out all the thoughts ,
And let her soul be free..
Have a simple dose of wine,
Under the calm night sky,
Melodic music playing,
Her soul soaring through the darkness..
All that's remain in her thoughts are,
Peace and freedom,
Moonlight shinning brightly,
On her tanned skin,
Walking on the sands,
Of the bay on Guantanamo..
I sat my eyes on this magnificent creature..
As pure as her soul is,
As lonely ad i was,
There she stood ..
Her sight captured my eyes,
As I stood there looking at her glimmering figure..
I thought to myself,
What a beauty of the night..

"A beauty of the moonlight"