About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Monday, August 23, 2010

Broken Tale Of Mine - Justice?

Scared ,
Once again ...
Took me on ...
With an invisible blow ...
To strike me down ..
Once again ..
Betrayal ...
Forbidden emotions ?
She ..
God's menion ...
Assigned to strike me down ...
Within me ...
A so called invinciblity ...
A mere fool I am ...
Leaving my agis of immortality ..
Standing vulnerable ...
Between the marksmens ...
Ambushed ...
By the minion of god ...
The wall I broke ..
Upon request of her ...
She ...
The soul I cared the most ...
Lifted her holy dagger ...
And proceed to stab me ...
Till a piece of my tainted heart ...
Fell into million little precipitate ...
Yet a fool I am ..
Never stopped hopping ...
While she stayed up ..
On her holy throne ...
demanding more ...
The tainted soul I am ...
Gave her all I am ...
Cheerful ...
I can't be ...
There were many wound ...
Left untreated ...
As I tend my wounds ...
Yet ...
She inflicted more pain ...
She broken my soul ...
Particle by particle ...
Ripped love out of me ...
Lelf me standing ...
Stranded ... Waiting ...
For the answer I desire ...
Why ...