About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Monday, October 18, 2010

Tenessa ---> Ashton

4 Years later ..


ASHTON : Hey ... Tenessa , its been a while ...

TENESSA : A-Ash .. Ashton ...!?

ASHTON : Yeah .. how have you been ...

TENESSA : Why are you back here ...? 

ASHTON : Urm ... I felt like coming back ... so how are the others ...? Haven't met up with them in ages ..

TENESSA : WHY are YOU back here ? 

ASHTON : Tenessa , what's wrong ...?

TENESSA : WHAT'S WRONG ? *tearful eyes* YOU LEFT US ... YOU LEFT US AND WENT AWAY .. YOU LEFT US ... ME ... YOU LEFT ME !! ALONE ... IN THE DARKNESS *tears streaming down her cheek* ... DO YO-URGH ... GO AWAY !

ASHTON : Tenessa .. I'm sorry .. I had to .. you know if I had a choice , I would've stayed .. just to be with you ....

TENESSA : YOU DID HAVE A CHOICE ! YOU HAD A CHOICE , TO TELL ME .. TO INFORM ME FORMALLY ... EXPLAIN YOUR SITUATION ... ONE DAY YOU WERE THERE WITH ME , *sobs real hard* TH-THE NEXT MO-MORNING ... *cries harder* YOU ... YOU WERE GONE ..! YOU ... LEFT ME ... I HATE YOU !! GO AWAY !!

ASHTON : Tenessa , I'm ... I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to hurt you that way .... *steps closer to Tenessa* Tenessa ... I was foolish .. forgive me ... please ...?

TENESSA : *hugs Ashton and sobs harder* I HATE YOU ... I ... I hate you ... *sobs* Did you know how many sleepless night I had to live through .. you promised me you will never leave me ... you PROMISED ! I was all alone ... I had nightmares every single night ever since you left me .... It burns ... IT BURNS TO THE CORE