About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Diabolical Seraph










Her Mahogany auburn orbs ..
how I could drown in the infinite depth of the amber ocean ...
As she gaze into my soul ..
her alluring mellifluous voice ,
how it would catch my breath , unable to leave my throat ..
As harmonious words dance away from her ambrosial flushed lips ...
her fluent serene touch ..
how it ignite sparks of electricity through my fortitude ...
As her monotonous, lunar-kissed surface grazes me ..
her mesmerizing grace ..
how It leaves me enchanted ..
Invoking sleepless twilight ..
Truth to be told ...
A sight worth million of words ..
As she flashes a genuine smile ..
She , Diabolical seraph ,
As she claims to be ...
The sovereign , Who rules my kingdom heart ...







Glossary : 
Diabolical - devilish
Seraph - angel 
twilight - night 
grace - beauty
monotonous - Smooth
lunar-kissed - pale 
grazes - comes in contact with
fortitude - nerves / mind / thoughts 
mellifluous - Serenading / sweet 
alluring - enchanting
harmonious - melodious 
ambrosial - delightful 
flushed - pink
mahogany / amber / auburn - chocolate