About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Monday, December 29, 2014

Songs of You



The songs you adore when heard by me.
Tears me apart, From the inside.
As it strenuously instills the thoughts of you,
Into my pathetically weakened mind.
A little you running rampantly,

Through my line of thoughts,
Derailing my senses with your smile.

Oh those rare flashes of smiles of yours,
mischievous,
Or the enchanting gaze,
Oh the alluring gaze of yours,
That binds my soul the ground,
Just by reminiscing my times spent with you..
And with a blink of an eye,
You you take it all away,
By the little you,
Whispering into my soul;

"But Im not here,
This isn't real.
I'm not yours nor will I ever be."

The marks those words leaves,
Severe and deadly.
But why would you care,
If I lose me senses.
Will you push me into insanity?
Or perhaps into the depth of this untamed waves,
And leave me to sink,
As you stare down at my fading form,
While engulfed in the arms of a fiend,
A fiend of mine..
The man of your dreams ..
As the memories of us,
Fades away from your system,
Will you stare at the drowning me,
And kiss me your last goodbye?