About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tribunal of Life - Ghost

A forceful change, 
desired by none.. 
Treason,
Brought forth by thy sun.. 
Destruction, 
Invoked in the name of dishonor... 
Desolution,
Left to decay; the darkness to devour...

Dear fallacious false deity, 
Was my libation not sufficient? 
Did my penance not appease your tormented soul?
Could my blood not satisfy your thirst? 
Might my humble self be unworthy of enlightnment?


Worthy? 
I AM WORTHY! 
If not this false god, there shall be another!
Forsaken by thy shall I be, 
But falter I will not..
Enlightenment... 
This humble servant shall seek it!
Screamed and shouted the young lamb..
Wailes the young devotee..
Towards the heaven and the ether,
To whomever the powers that be.... 

For what he had lost he shall find!
The golden doors awaits his lost soul, 
The forsaken shall be redeemed. 
And thy will be what was decided by thy self, 
A ghost. 
A ghost of a beautiful past, 
A ghost of an excruciating present, 
A ghost that will stay absent in the future. 
As it should be, as it shall be..
The trials of devotion, 
The tribunal of life.