About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

RESOLUTION for PEACE

" tears rolls down like razor blade,
  no its not yours to blame,
  its me..
  or is it you ...? "

every second in my past,
every moments in my present,
every day in my future,
predictable?

"i'll breathe till my last moment"

 thats all i can say,
not predictable at all,
but tears never lie,
indications of sorrow,
predicts brighter future
or the merciless sorrow,
flowing your tired pale skin.
tired of living,
afraid of emotions ,
love is no longer a solution ...
it is the source of the torture
the only resolution

"BLEED"

for every memories ,
for every moments scarred me,
worth nothing but my blood,
warm stream,
red river,
bleed till my tears run out,
bleed till you feel lighter,
no remorse..
no love..
i'm just someone who deserves it,
just like someone,
death welcomes us to eternal peace ...