About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Invisible

I'll be invisible ... 
blend with the darkness..
creeping within me ... 
a creature of the night ...
that's all I'll ever will be ...
from now on ....
I'll be invisible to you...
no more dead butterflies...
no more emotional distress...
I'm not happy...
yet I'm not sad ..
the world would be your strength...
it never see the effort...
a male put in...
the ways he tries to make things better...
the world blames the male...
never try enough ...
"NEVER"
?? 
that is not the question...
but who would know...
I'm not offended...
I'll stay in the darkness..
where i belong..
wanted to cross to the bright world..
but it was known to every soul..
"TABOO"
that's what it was ...
I'll be invisible to the world ...