About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Friday, July 23, 2010

Iron Grip Of Past

DARREN : i tried to b happy with my life...believe me, i did, after goin thru so much sadness n sorrow...but i juz cant seem to, even if i ignore pp'l judgement and reflets of my past, i would eventually fall back into my haunting pasts, bcuz my life have been that way ...



happiness ...
a word of million desires...
an emotion ,
i could not achieve ,
efforts went to waste ...
spirited away ,
attached itself to the wind ...
the remaining pieces ,
of my hardened heart ,
sadness , sorrow , wasted desires ..
chained me ...
an iron grip of the past ...
judgement of the sinful eyes of the world ,
ignorance was wishful thinking ,
the death grip ,
denies my movement ,
couldn't move forward ...
trapped in my own past ...
trapped ..
The way of life ,
which i did not choose...
which was casted upon me ...