About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Conscious Guilt






The fear within me ,
Consumes my conscious ...
What could have been done ...
Which I failed to do so ,
Blamed by you ...
Fingers pointed at me ,
Without any realization ,
Without warning ,
Words shot upon me ...
Cold ,
Stone cold ...
As you spat your venomous words..
Still burns my conscious ..
Tears rolled down your cheeks ..
Rose and flushed ..
As you wept  ..
There I stood  ..
Unmoved by your effort ..
Sinful ,dark and cold eyes  ..
I must have had ..
Hearing your acidic verbal assaults ...
Wondering ..
If I was a low life ,
As what you told me  ,
What could I've done  ,
Why couldn't I move on ,
From those poisonous words ,
Truth to be told..
You did felt the pain..
I did became the cause..
Could I have changed it ?