About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Friday, July 23, 2010

What hurts the most

Did some decision unwillingly cause its better to have a broken heart than breaking someone's heart ...


" why do we cry and unwillingly say goodbye "

Guilt ...
The only conscious ...
Swelling within me ...
Nights after nights ...
Trials after trials .. 
Obstacles after obstacles ...
Where did we stand ?
I was to be blamed ,
Once again ..
Happiness I couldn't give ...
Love I couldn't share ...
Harsh ?
Objective of us was you ,
But blames were taken by me ...
Harsh ?
Words I shared ?
Hurting you never was my intention ,
Clarify was the purpose ...
Harsh ?
The reason was your actions ,
But blame was on me ?
Happiness ,
I couldn't made you feel ...
It was clarified ,
By You ...
For here i stood ...
Waiting for you ...
To notice my real existence ...
Not a mirror image ,
Of fake laughter ...
My true existence ...
Love me for who i truly am ...
Can't you see ?
The sole purpose ,
For you to open your eyes ..
Look through me ...
And love me !
Not the fake laughter ,
You fell in love with ...
What hurt the most ,
You truly believe the fake laughter ,
Is the real me ...
Whats left to do ... 
Is to hurt myself then hurt you ...

" why do you refuse to believe in me ? "