About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

In The Midnight

Standing here ...
Alone ?
Stared down the aisle...
Among the pitiful darkness ...
A tower ,
Standing rather tall ...
And mighty posture ..
Signifying it's greatness ..
But to adversity ...
It shows nothing but the rhythm we follow ...
" Time "
Or to call it a highway ...
Highway of endless surprises ...
As I wondered ...
I stared at the mighty tower ...
My vision were hazy ..
By the sudden mist ...
Formed around me ..
Stimulating a particular feeling ...
Tingling sensation ...
Dancing graciously throughout my skin ...
I hear the sound of the deadline ..
The day has come to an end ...
As the new beginning rose ..
The creatures of the night ..
Have their midnight stroll ..
My vision was slowly repairing itself ...
As my view came clear ...
The direction I gazed upon ...
Had left me in awe ..
what a elegant beauty ...
a maiden ...
...
For my vision was still comprehending the situation ...
As the mist danced around us..
I gawked in her direction ..
The maiden surrounded ..
By mysterious wisps ...
Glowing in the darkness ..
Gracefully obeying her intentions ...
She must be an angel ..
For all I could see ..
The wild beauty ..
The untold prophecy ...
She must have been ..
Of an "angelic" figure ...
Elegantly dancing ..
With the mother nature herself ...
There I stood ...
Once again ...
Drafting into my thoughts ..
What a wonderful world ...
This must be ...