About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Truly belongs

The night ...
As fresh as ever ..
Dark sky ...
Glimmering moonlight ...
Shine across the meadow ...
Kissing the wax-coated leaves ...
Dancing above ...
The greenness of earth ...
As graceful as ever ..
A sight to die for ..
Lying among the glowing fortress ..
Leaving an invitation ..
Into a deep slumber ..
I refused ..
To ignore "THIS" ...
The beauty surrounding me ..
Worth a million words ..
Shouldn't be missed ..
By any living soul ..

The night life  ..
Starts their melodious concert ..

Indulging my thoughts ..
If I were to be ..
In this graced dreamland ..
I wish never to be waken  ...
For this is where ...
My heart truly belongs ...


( A POEM DEDICATED TO NOVEL  "The Lotus Eater by W. Somerset Maugham" )