About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Changes and Answers

" Weather and the season changing , reminds her of changes she was afraid of ... "


Friends to foe ,
Love to hatred ,
Summer days to winter ,
Changes I'm afraid of ..
Never ending changes of life
Halt your transformation
I beg of you 
Allow me to once again breathe
To live without fear
Of losing anymore 
Live my miserable existence away..



" She prayed as she looked away from the the changes ... towards the sky .. hoping for an answer , which she was given .."


Dear child remember this ,
Changes are essential of life ...
Without changes , 
Life can't be sustained ..
Without fear , 
A human can never live to the fullest ...
Without me creating these changes , 
There wouldn't have been happiness ...
Blooming at the darkest time of your life ...
Remember my dear , 
You do lose something as changes occur ...
But new hopes are gained by you in return ...
As these changes occurs ...
Remember child ...
Remember ..


" With that said , the voice vanished amongst the blowing mist .. She then knew what had to be done ... and decided to embrace the changes ... no longer afraid ... "