About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Friday, June 24, 2011

Life - Reality Check

He : What happened ...


She : What do you mean what happened ...? I should asking you that ... You seem so ready to move on ..


He : Me ? ME ? What about you ? You are so ready to fly away from what we built around us ... or should what I built around us ...


She : How DARE you ! I did everything right ... I did EVERYTHING for you ... and this is how you repay me ? By leaving ?


He : Explain to me exactly what you did right ... Please .. enlighten me ...


She : W..What ? What are you saying ...? You know what i did for you ...



He : actually I don't ... All you have done in recent months is hurting me over and over again ... I'm tired of it ..! 


She : Ok ... two can play this game ... How did I hurt you ? ENLIGHTEN ME !


He : Simple ... You blocked me out of your world ... You treated me like a disposable item .. You were too afraid of commitment ... You didn't take me seriously .. You disappointed me too MANY times ...I had it with you and your reasons ... I'm done ... CONSIDER THIS OUR FINAL GOODBYE !


She : ....... 


He walks away under the angered rain ... Wishing to wash away his pain ... as the rain  Camouflages his tears from human eyes ...What he would fail to realize or acknowledge is ...............


She : But ... I loved you ... truly did ... I'm sorry ... But I had to make you hate me ... My parents .. they ... they .... - tears started to pour unconditionally out of her now-reddened eyes -


2 MONTHS AGO 


HER parents told her that they had her engaged with a rich family boy in order to pay off their debts towards that family ... and If she declines , They would kill themselves and the blame would be her burdens to carry ...She had no choice but to comply ...


LIFE HAS MANY WAYS TO SLAP SOMEONE AWAKE FROM THE FAIRY TALE DREAMS THEY WERE IN BACK TO REALITY ... WHEN HE FINALLY KNOWS HER TRUE INTENTIONS AND REASON BEHIND HER ACTIONS , IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN TOO LATE ... SHE MIGHT HAVE ANOTHER ANSWER FOR HER PROBLEMS BUT WAS BLINDED BY CHAINS OF BURDENS , ENTITLED TO HER BY HER PARENTS ... 


What do you think ...?