About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Sunday, June 19, 2011

What remains




"I'll once again be gone ..
Away from you ... away from all these memories ... haunting me every single day ...
This will be our last goodbye ... For You maybe my first , But I'm your many .. "

A faltered smile ..
Was all left ..
As her words Impale ..
Feet after feet ..
Deep within the crippled soul ..
He now Sustain ...
For past hand in hand with karma ...
Rebel against Him ...
Objective ?
To assassinate what he held close ...
Love ...
For she may not know ..
He now a new leaf ..
Awaiting for a new recrudescence ...
Away from deeds thus done ..
By the past mask he wore ..

"Leaf may be new ... but It still came from the same root ..."

Lies and Distrust ..
Her heart broke countless time ..
But never she gave up ...
For she believed he would be ..
What he truly is ...
Reality checks in the front door ...
A 'now' Dead soul , 
Can't carry Burdens of his ..
No more Will I live by through ...
Denials after denials ...
She thought 
As words declared by her ..
He who had it all ...
Was left with nothing ...

"Too late to apologize ? "

Him : But ... I love you ... only you ...
her : And how many others have you told this to ...
Him : but you are different ...!
her : .... You played me ... I loved you ... Now ... I hate you more ...But I love you ... I'm hurting inside ... Please ... Please leave me ... to be .... please ... -cries-
Him : ......