About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Friday, September 28, 2012

Alone







Rumbled, the arcane night sky ..

Counting the tears of heaven as it glided down the window..

The heavens must have felt my agony;
I thought,
Alone I sat ..
I could hear a melody,
As nature forced it's will on the lands,
The sound of draught, 
Whistled away as it the trees danced to it's tune...
A sad melody of whispers, the wind hummed, 
Alone I sat ..
The cold air jittered around me,
Sending chills to crawl into my heart,
A faint smile slowly crept onto my lips,
For I felt warmth in those icy chills,
The air's attempt in consoling me,
Filling the empty void in my heart ,
In hopes of heartening me,
As the smile appeared,
Gone, seized away within seconds,
For I felt a pang of sting,
Assaulting my already torn soul...
Memories dispatched waves of her image into my mind,
Assailing whatever left of my comfort,
Reminding of what I came to lose...
An angel unlike others,
Her silky hair I was fond of,
Her addictive smile I could not resist,
Her faint scent of lavender I found comfort in,
Her luscious lips I grew addicted to,
Gone, my sole source of enlightenment .. 
Ripped away from my grasp,
Alone I sat ...
As I sank into the dark oblivion of misery and pain,
Alone ...
I sat ...