About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Monday, April 25, 2016

Living Colours : Memories



Memories, fond memories.
As I reminiscence and scavenge,
Through a vast ocean of blur clutters of shards,
Shards emitting a fading glow.
One by one, they flash before my eyes,

As I touch the shards,
The explosion of emotions buried deep within,
Assaults my soul, in colours I fondly remembered.
Each memories,
Each people I’ve been blessed to have met,
Missed connections,
Your names I may have forgotten,
But not your deeds or kindness,
The times we have shared.
The bond we built, bricks by broken bricks,
Broken souls we may have been,
Halted us not as we marched forward,
Hand in hand, towards our destined future,
Separated, we may have been;
But these memories will be cherished forever,
And bring the warmth you gifted me with,
With me as I pass on.
Away from this mortal realm.
Still, I will remember.
Memories, this I promise you.