About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Spoken words : Diabolic Temptress


So uh, Not a poem, but more of a "spoken words" -esque thingy that I wrote down because a happy Logen's thoughts have gotten past annoying to downright frightening and hopefully writing this will pour all the excessive happiness & romance out of me and I can go back to being a bitter bastard. 



Enchanted.
Her eyes, listened as they brightened my nights, 
Her voice, oh how she could allure my soul ; commanding my vivacity and affections.
Her touch, ignites devotions interred deep within.
Her essence, sweeps blissful euphoria throughout my heart.
Her fragrance, envelopes my despondent soul, making it whole. 


Her smile, decimates my resolve to resist temptations;  slithering through my heart. 
Queen of my heart, My Diabolic Temptress.