About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Paragon Seraph


Paragon seraph's Behest,
And as such your patron,
To illustrate you through my eyes.
Can I uphold justice to your perfection,
Never, for words hath not inherited,
ponderousness of your nobility,
To describe the the seraphim herself,
Where shall I begin?
A goddess incarnate?
An enchantress of the night?

No..
As such no words shall do her right,
No.. As her decree,
I shall illustrate her,
Shall I asunder my singing heart,
So It sing praises of your essence?
Perhaps to asunder my visions,
For I have seen an angel,
I need not to see no more..
Perhaps, i shall be silent,
And allow my spirit worship your existence,
But fear not,
under duress, never falter,
For I, your patron,
May pass on with time,
But my love shall safeguard you,
And you shall forever be,
Paragon seraph.






Logen A. Beastly
2019