About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Delivered - From the Abyss

Forsaken, i was floating. 
In the ocean of melancholy ,
Flown by the will of abyss,
Rudderless, I laid, 
Awaiting the verdict, 
My fate.

The judge, eternal darkness,
Mighty and relentless,
Bore through my anima, 
Judging... Judging... 

Doubt assulted my consciousness, 
For the little spectre of hope held, 

Seem to crumble away, 
Piece by splintered piece, 
Will warmth ever carass me awake? 
To Salvage me, 
from the cold grip of the void, 
Or will i forever wander, casted away, 
Never to be loved. 

Love, 
The seraph's might, 
How I bellowed for countless days, 
At anyone who could listen, 
To save me, 
To wake me, 
To embrace me, 
from the clutches of the darkness, 
But alas,
Here I laid.. 
In the depth of my own undoing,
Cold... So cold..



Rumbling..
In a vast ocean of silence,
Came a rumbling,
Awakening me from my prison,
Rumbling?
What could it possibly be?
Curious...
Bewildered, I faced the sky,
And was left in wonder,
There came the rumbling again,
Then came the light,
Bringing with it the warmth,
The warmth I oh so desired,
And amongst the warmth,
Stood you..
Parallel to a goddess.
decending from the heavens,
I dared not hope for salvation, 
Yet the crumbling hope reignited,
Willing me to call out,
To wail and yelp,
To be guided to salvation..
Goddess..
To her, Seraph. 

Elegance,
Radient,
Impeccable,
Noble...

Saved I was...