About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Untitled letter #3 - Regrets

Hey there...
How have you been ? 
I didn't mean to write to you so often, so I hope it doesn't annoy you too much ...
I'll try to refrain from writing often yea ?

It's just that, I have been running away from all my emotions for so long..
I think it's catching up with me. 
It's been rather tedious to breathe recently ...
I wonder if this is what it feels like to suffocate on land ...
How did it reach to this point ?
how did it take only two person to not just break me, but destroy me to this extent ?
Here I go again, blaming others for my current situation ...
No ... 
This is all on me ...
I have no excuses ...
This is what happens when one runs away from their feelings for too long ...
I never ran away from problems, because that's the right thing to do ...
But I wish someone had warned me about running away from emotions ...
I still remember, ya know ...
Those eyes ...
It was not her physical looks nor was her social status that drew me to her ...
It were her eyes ...
Never have I ever seen eyes as beautiful as hers ...
Sometimes I do think my memory is a curse ...
But I can't hate myself for remembering those loving gaze directed at me once upon a time ..
It is what it is ... 
If I have to suffer being haunted by those eyes, 
I'll have to live with it ...
Do you know?
I genuinely apologized when I had the chance ...
But I guess I must have come off wrong or off-putting ..
I wonder if I will have peace ..
I wonder if apologizing was enough ...
I wonder if anything is ever enough ...
A lot of memories ...
A lot of pain ...
A lot of regret ...
Good night ...


Disturbed,
Logen