About Me

My photo
The blog is rarely updated .. a year once maybe ? Logen A. Beastly

Muse

TOP POSTS

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Untitled letter #2 - for the lost souls

Hey there,
I hope you have been doing well...
How has the nights been treating you?
I hope it has not been too harsh..
I hope you catch a break from all the loneliness ..
I hope you catch a break from all the regrets ..
I hope you catch a break from all the sorrow ..

Hey,
Chin up ...
I know it's tough ...
It is suffocating for sure ...
It is tough ...
But if we don't show kindness to each other, no one else will.
Because we are all we have left ...
No one else will listen, and no one else will understand.
They have their own battles,
They won't have time for us.
So I'm taking this time to let you know,
I may not know you,
I may not have seen you,
I may not have heard your stories,
But I know you exist.
Because I exist, and I can't be the only one...
We, whomever we are ...
We are the lost souls ...
And we are here for each other ...
Maybe not physically ...
Maybe not emotionally ...
I only exist in words and letters ...
But I exist for you, just as you exist for us..
Breathe ... 
It's tough but breathe ...
The world may have wronged you, but we are here to let you know that it's ok to feel betrayed..
It hurts so much right ? 
Your silenced screams , you are heard..
Your muffled tears, you are seen..
Your suffering in solitude, you are acknowledged..
Cry your heart out tonight, we are here for you ...
you are precious ...
you are heard ...
you are special ...
you are a human ...
breathe ...

I hope you wake up the next day and continue your battles with a more invigorated soul ..

A letter to all of us, including myself. 
Because I need these words too...

With care and regards,
Logen